Monday 1 October 2012

A thinking and doing kind of day.....

Today I have decided to crack on and start to get things sorted...there is a heck of a lot to sort, in all areas of my life.  I am starting with the practical, then plan to move on to the harder stuff...

I came across this on Facebook this morning, which seemed timely...




So far, in between cups of tea, answering the door, the phone, eating HobNobs and chatting with the dogs, I have made a list and taped up two boxes...it's going to be slow going, but at least I've made a start!

In between times, I tidied my office windowsill and came up with this little arrangement - something nice to look at when I'm working my way through the bills.   A tad eclectic - possibly a sign of a slightly muddled mind - but I think actually it's just a collection of things I am liking today!  One can read too much into these things!



Debbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!